Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Skrillex Life

I remember the first time I ever truly listened to dub step. It sounded like straight poop music to my virgin ears(see vid clip)

One day my cousin asked me if I wanted to go to something called "Starscape" with him. I'm a concert fiend so I agreed and forked over $65. That night was a fucking revelation for me and ever since I've been addicted to beautiful WOMPING noises. That fat bass makes me WOMP in the middle of work, it makes me WOMP on the metro, it makes me WOMP while I'm WOMPING... if you know what I mean.... 
Back to the point: I went to "Starscape" and experienced some weird androgynous dude name Skrillex: hero. Heres a great video of the dub step celebrities life:

Everyone here has probably heard this but i thought i should make sure you've truly thought about living a WOMPPY lifestyle.


SB


No comments:

Post a Comment